Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sherlock Holmes Scores

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I’m happy to announce that one of my long-lost friends I’ve been trying to locate has now been found. I was successful in tracking him down in the San Diego area. I have learned that he is two weeks away from retirement (woo-hoo!!) and has been happily re-married for the last four years. Way to go, Dave!! You deserve all the happiness in the world. You are walking proof that nice guys do NOT finish last! God truly blesses those who are good in heart and spirit.

Now if I can just find my high school friend Lyda….



.
Lola woke up with a rather sore rear end yesterday, but she was still eager to go skating after school. And so we went, she on skates and me on the Trikke and she didn’t fall down even once!! I’m teaching her how to ride the Trikke as well. She loves it. I may have to get her a smaller version if she finds she likes it as well as skating and biking

I called Kimmi yesterday to see how she’s doing. She’s gimping around rather well, but not happy about having to avoid wearing high-heeled shoes for the next six weeks or so…

Lola’s new camera came in the mail!! She is soooooo excited and we have plugged the camera in the charger. I gave her one of my SD cards and we took her camera to the park for a little photo session.

No comments: