Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thought For the Day

Thought for the day:

Why sit in a chair when there is a whole world of FLOOR out there?

Lola’s ESOL teacher e-mailed me this morning titled “Lola, Lola, Lola” with the message reading “Lola is sitting on the floor!” I’m guessing she meant it as ‘I’m not surprised at this but just wanted you to know…’

I wrote back with “She gets that from me, you know.” And she does.

I sit on the floor whenever I can. At home I used to have my computer set up on a table that was just the perfect level for typing when sitting on the floor. Did it for years. I sit on the floor to watch TV, do reading, crossword puzzles, you name it. I sit on the ground outside. Hey, who needs chairs when going to an outdoor sporting event? Just take a blanket and a cooler of drinks and you’re set! There is a whole floor out there in nature to explore. The floor is my domain.

You GO, LO!!! You claim that floor as your own! Yeah!

No comments: